Why become a member? ×

Sonuus i2m music port
£55

Sonuus i2m music port

Get your bass notes into a sequencer as midi, control synths on your laptop with your bass!
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2]
[b]Sonuus i2M Musicport Hi-Z USB Audio Interface[/b] - For even faster MIDI performance to support Guitar and Bass.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2]
The Sonuus i2M Musicport has extended MIDI features and configurability to satisfy the most demanding users, and a high-impedance audio interface that won’t suck the tone from your instrument, the i2M musicport™ is the new way to connect your musical instruments to your computer.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2]
Designed particularly for guitar and bass, it works with most musical instruments including wind instruments and the human voice. Now you can record great-sounding tracks and play synthesizers and samplers how you have always wanted to: by using your favourite instrument.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2]
Fashioned as an in-line ¼" jack-to-USB adapter, and about the size of a car key-fob, the i2M musicport™ has an ultra-compact design that can easily fit into your pocket. But this tiny box will redefine your musical possibilities.[/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2]
[b]Sonuus i2M Musicport Main Features:[/b][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]16-bit, 44·1 kHz/48 kHz digital audio with Hi-Z input preamp.
[*]Any musical instrument can be used as a solo MIDI instrument.
[*]Optimised settings for: Guitar, 4-String Bass, 5-String Bass and Voice/Wind.
[*]No instrument modifications or special pickups required.
[*]Robust note detection — minimises wrong notes.
[*]Very low latency & ultra-fast tracking.
[*]Ultra-fast, accurate MIDI pitch-bend or chromatic mode.
[*]Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable.
[*]USB bus-powered (no power supply required).
[*]Future-proof upgradeable firmware.
[/list]
http://www.dv247.com/computer-hardware/sonuus-i2m-musicport-hi-z-usb-audio-interface--81068

£55 posted

T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...