Why become a member? ×

Pickguards, Jazz varitone and P-Bass preamp
£70

Clearing out all of the bits in my Dad's music room that he doesn't want or have space for any more. Some new, some used.

First off, a new and unused genuine Fender (still with the plastic covering on) pickguard from USA Standard Jazz Bass (2012 I think). [color=#ff0000][size=4]£22 posted.[/size][/color]

[attachment=178096:Jazz Pic.JPG]

And here is a new and unused genuine Fender (still with the plastic covering on) pickguard from USA Standard Telecaster (bought new in 2014). [color=#FF0000]£22 posted.[/color]

[attachment=178100:Tele Pic.JPG]

Here's a tort pickguard originally from a USA Hot Rodded Precision. It's not new, but in good condition. Comes with all of the pots, knobs and the socket - although I'm not sure any of it is genuine. All working fine. [color=#ff0000]£22 posted[/color]

[attachment=178099:Pbass pick.JPG] [attachment=178098:Pbass pick reverse.JPG]

[s]SOLD: Next up is a Varitone device which replaces the standard control plate of a Fender Jazz. Includes all pots, knobs and the socket. [color=#FF0000]£16 posted.[/color][/s]

[attachment=178102:Varitone front.JPG] [attachment=178101:Varitone back.JPG]

[s]SOLD And finally, a pre-amp for a Fender Precision. Comes with all of the pots, knobs and the socket. In working order and ready to wire in. [color=#ff0000]£16 posted[/color][/s]

[attachment=178097:P Pre amp.JPG]

Edited by Jenny_Innie