Why become a member? ×

* FEELER * What Duck Done 1st Edition With CDs
£45

Hey there all, am putting the feelers out for interest in my copy of Tim Tindalls "What Duck Done" bass transcription book

I have owned this for quite a while now and after working through it, and it sitting on the shelf for even longer, I feel it may be time to pass it on for others to benefit from its lessons

If you've ever heard about this book, you'll know that it's now out of print, become VERY sought after and, if your a fan of Donald Duck Dunn's playing, invaluable

I rarely see these books up for sale anymore and when they do, go for silly amounts of money, I'm only after what I paid for it in the first place which is £45, very near offers considered,

Because this book is now out of print and so sought after amongst the bass player world it seems to retain its value very well and I'll hazard a guess that it will only get better

This is the first edition so all music is in notation form, no tab, it comes with both original CDs and is in general good condition, the covers are a little dog eared but all pages inside are in great condition

Anyone interested?!