Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Standard 5 String Bubinga Wenge SOLD
£500

captainjon

Selling my Warwick Corvette Standard 5 String passive Bass. Made in Germany, In mint condition. Absolutely no marks or dings.

Wenge neck, Bubinga body

Includes Gig Bag, Strap locks and Strap.

Priced to sell, give her a good home for me someone.

I'm in Camden, London. Since I'm travelling for a while I have to let the old girl go.

New pics added ....

postage is available, i have a box for it + gig bag

Edited by captainjon

The standard spacing for a Warwick 5 is 16mm, on the broadneck it goes up to 20mm. Some say it's not noticeable... as someone who plays both, I can safely say, yes it is! However, the Corvette Standard 5 is a very playable bass. GLWTS

[quote name='goblin' timestamp='1418838944' post='2633964']
The standard spacing for a Warwick 5 is 16mm, on the broadneck it goes up to 20mm. Some say it's not noticeable... as someone who plays both, I can safely say, yes it is! However, the Corvette Standard 5 is a very playable bass. GLWTS
[/quote]

I fall into the 16mm is too narrow camp. I did try, but realise I need a broadneck version. as above GLTRS - a cracking bass for the money - I am really pleased with my 4 string fretless corvette.

[quote name='3below' timestamp='1418847756' post='2634102']
I fall into the 16mm is too narrow camp. I did try, but realise I need a broadneck version. as above GLTRS - a cracking bass for the money - I am really pleased with my 4 string fretless corvette.
[/quote]

i find the spacing very comfortable.

[quote name='captainjon' timestamp='1419204180' post='2637651']
before i put it in the fireplace to heat my room, is anyone interested?
[/quote]

Please don't even joke about that, the mere thought of it brings a tear to my eye...you could do that maybe with any other bass, just not the Warwick...here's hoping you get a sale unless Santa enlarges my bank account.