Why become a member? ×

EBS Bass IQ SOLD
£100

topo morto

First the interesting one - [b]SFX slow switch - £100 posted SOLD[/b]

A custom build that packs a bunch of functions into a small space. Controlled by a momentary footswitch, it's great for anyone who likes to play with effect routings. Basically it's an active ABY controlled by a momentary switch and an attack / relase envelope (controlled by the knobs, like a synth, rather than your bass signal). It can act as:

[b]Kill / pass-thru switch[/b]
My original (and still favourite) use for this was simply on the input to a delay so that I could place delay or reverb on one or two notes out of a phrase. One key feature here is that as it's all active it's click & pop free, unlike a simple passive switch that just breaks / makes the contact. The other is that as the control switch is momentary, you don't have to press twice to turn it on then off again.

[b]Splitter[/b]
When 'off', the pedal still acts as a 1-in, 2-out splitter.

[b]Momentary output line selector pedal[/b]
when on, on pressing the momentary switch, the signal fades from one output channel to the other. This allows for a fade or sudden switch to a different effects chain and back again, all in a single footpress. Again, great for spot effcts on one note. Alternatively you can fade between the outputs using longer attack and release settings. The LEDs fade in and out in quite a cool way.

[b]Latched routing pedal[/b]
The toggle switch on the top can flip from output 1 being normally active to output 2 being normally active.

[b]Envelope[/b]
The attack and release can be manipulated to create a manually triggered envelope. This can create effects like the Slow Gear. It can fade your signal in or out, depending on which output you are plugged into and the position of the toggle.

Usual legendary SFX build quality. £100 posted, which is a big saving on what it was as a custom pedal! (I believe the sfx:split, was just a two-way splitter, was £79 new - this does a lot more).

[b][s]Zoom MS-60B boxed, mint, £55 posted[/s] SOLD[/b]

[b]EBS Bass IQ boxed, VGC, £55 posted[/b] SOLD

[b]Mammoth Clone - £30 posted - SOLD[/b]

Soudnds as good as the real thing - I checked. Adapter only though. One of the knobs (gate, I think) works in reverse compared to the Zvex original, and the power socket can be a bit fussy size-wise (replaceable of course). Bargain mammoth nonetheless.

Edited by topo morto

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...