Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** 1978 Musicman Stingray neck (needs truss rod repair)
£275

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I ordered this many years ago and never ended up using it. So they're up for grabs to anyone who fancies using it in a restoration. I've checked ebay and the going rate seems to be around the £350 mark (not including shipping or import duty). The neck is in extremely good condition apart from one issue - the truss rod doesn't work. I had planned to get this sorted as I had a quote for £100 from Martin Petersen to fix including refinish but other things took priority. Since then it's been to NZ and back with my other kit...so given I haven't used it in the last 6 or so years, probably time to move it on.[/font][/color]

[attachment=178577:DSC_0002.JPG] [attachment=178578:DSC_0004.JPG]

[attachment=178579:DSC_0005.JPG] [attachment=178580:DSC_0006.JPG]

Happy to take reasonable offers on this.

Science bit:
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No trades. I really need the cash for a non bass related purchase.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First person with the money gets the neck. A 10% deposit to secure it is absolutely OK if you need to raise funds to purchase so long as the balance is paid within 30 days. Otherwise you risk losing the deposit.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If it doesn't sell on here within 4 or so weeks, it will be sold on through other websites and any out of pocket expenses will be added to the asking price.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would prefer collection from SE London although I can deliver within the M25/Kent area for the cost of zipcar hire (£8.50/hour subject to availability). [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Or if you work/visit London, I can meet you at a train station at the weekend, or if you are visiting the City of London, I can meet anywhere between Farringdon and Liverpool Street during the week.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I could post as well but that might take a bit of organising ahead of Christmas.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...