Why become a member? ×

Lurking, eventually, begets joining.

PianoFights

Hi everyone,

I've been creeping around these forums for a while, and figured it was time to show my face.
I guess I've be playing bass for around 9 years, the past 5 of which have been with my band, Waking Aida.

I play a Spector Euro 4 LX, and have been for the majority of my time playing bass. I get GAS as bad as anyone, but have so far remained faithful to my stolid Spector. I can't really imagine playing anything else.
Having said that, I've been jonesing for a fretless...

At the risk of sullying a fairly modest and unassuming introduction, I'm going to go ahead and post, unashamedly, a link to my band's bandcamp:
[url="http://wakingaida.bandcamp.com/"]http://wakingaida.bandcamp.com/[/url]

Looking forward to joining the fray.

Best,
Josh

Welcome from another happy Euro player. I can't imagine playing anything else, either. But I'm a fairly recent convert! Playing a Spector - that was my big mistake - and uncontrollable GAS followed! :) Enjoy the forum.

:crigon_04:

PS: Just listened to your stuff - like it, very good. :)

Edited by discreet

Hi mate, welcome to the site.

Got your Bandcamp page playing in the office right this very second, sounding great.

edit: to say I've listened to all your Bandcamp stuff now and it's just superb. Incandenza is soooooo cool.

Edited by planer