Why become a member? ×

Did I Send you a Gig Guide PDF?

discreet

[size=3]A while back I sent five or six members a PDF containing a guide on how to get gigs... but now I don't have it myself, as I lost it when my PC went tits-up - and of course I had no backup in place. D'oh! I can't for the life of me remember the names of any of the people I sent it to. So if you're one of those people, would you do me a big favour and drop me a PM? I thank you! :)[/size]

[u][b]Gig Getter Guide - UPDATE[/b][/u]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's been brought to my attention that this document is copyright material and is for sale elsewhere online, so I can't post a public link on a forum to download it for free without being in contravention of that copyright. Apologies all round! :)[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by discreet

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1418911328' post='2634742']
This will never do, a bass chat thread that is completely resolved without an argument?
[/quote]

No it wasn't! :mellow:

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1418912202' post='2634757']
Was this the one that Old Git (RIP) put together?
[/quote]

Could well be, or if not then it's one he recommended, I think.
He was certainly associated with it in some way.

[quote name='Wonky2' timestamp='1418927636' post='2634987']
Id really love to see a copy if anyone is willing to forward it to me ?
[/quote]
[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1418928276' post='2634990']
Me too if someone would be so kind :)
[/quote]
[quote name='lojo' timestamp='1418931512' post='2635026']
I haven't got it , but was there a section about music stands?
[/quote]

I'll send it to whoever wants it - just PM your email address.

Edited by discreet

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1418911328' post='2634742']
This will never do, a bass chat thread that is completely resolved without an argument?
[/quote]

:) ok, I'll start one, who needs a guide to get gigs, if your good enough the gigs will come and find you, if they don't your not good enough, so take the hint !!!

Seriously though, I'd be interested in reading the document, thanks

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's been brought to my attention that this document is copyright material and is for sale elsewhere online, so I can't post a public link on a forum to download it for free without being in contravention of that copyright. Apologies all round! :)[/font][/color]

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1418988132' post='2635474']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's been brought to my attention that this document is copyright material and is for sale elsewhere online, so I can't post a public link on a forum to download it for free without being in contravention of that copyright. Apologies all round! :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

What if you scraped the Fender logo off?

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1418988132' post='2635474']
[/quote]

Bl**dy John Hall gets everywhere. :angry: ;) :ph34r: