Why become a member? ×

STRINGS (e): LaBella SuperSteps SS40B 40-118 (5)
£25

As I'm using only Ni/half-rounds(FL) and mainly 5's now, and have ordered a bunch of new strings, I really need to clear some I have accumulated in past/recent times.
I'll be putting up separate listing for each (although for some I have multiple sets) and price includes P&P in each case. Payment by Personal PP or Transfer. All new/boxed (or 'packeted') unless otherwise stated)

(e) LB Supersteps SS40B (5). £25 (incl.) each (4 sets)

These are gear for getting a super low bridge height/action (and tone) !

Hia

Could be interested in a set of these.

I have a Warwick Streamer and there is a slight problem with strings where I need a tapered end for the B string in particular due to the narrow string thingy on the bridge, and these La Bellas could well fit the bill.

I have been using the Warwick EMP coated strings which are really good, but have been looking for a slightly lighter gauge, come thing a bit more bendy perhaps.

What do you think?

Also, whereabouts are you, I am inHertfordshire.

Cheers

Marcus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1429801897' post='2755121']
Thanks Ian - what happened to them? Seems such a great concept to me, certainly for 5/6'ers (B strings) or heavier gauge E's. MK seems very keen, though, to endorse various/changing things, possibly if the-price-is-right (?)
[/quote]

Not sure why JHI closed down the Superwound division but I'd guess that the RS and SW ranges started to merge into one and it made sense to concentrate their efforts on building and maintaining one brand instead of two.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...