Why become a member? ×

How do From Sheffield

bowsertoad

Hi Folks,

I have been using this site for years for opinions and reviews so I thought I Would get involved.

I have been playing for about 10 years, 5 years of which fairly seriously with a couple of gigging bands, I am not to shabby but there is still a bucket load I need to learn and want to learn.

I have rattled through a few bass during my time, and I have hung on to a fair amount of them (generally the ones not worth a dime)
I mainly use my Warwick Corvette Rockbass 5 string, 2004 model, I bought it off the shelf, the thing will never leave my side, but I will one day upgrade myself to a real one (just don't tell the wife). I run through a Ashdown Mi 2.0 with 2 Mi10 Cabs, Got allot of punch for a small rig and really pushes some air.

Um, i took up playing the bass due to a band I joined already had a drummer, Picked up a Peavey Milestone 3 for £100, and fell in love with the bass, Thats enough waffle. To the shop!!!!