Why become a member? ×

* SOLD*Blast Cult bridge & clicky pickups + 5 Metre TRS Stereo cable made by OBBM brand new - unused
£20

artisan

price is £80.00 delivered please ignore the £20.00 price as i don't seem to be able to alter that :blink:
These pickups are encased in wood & give a very nice sound indeed + the give a very strong signal too.
I have used many different pickups over the last 3 years & these are the best sounding ones i have come across so far.
I am only selling them as my Blast Cult Channel Blaster preamp/mixer pedal went tits up & Jason at Blast Cult very kindly supplied me with the very latest Channel Blaster 2 system as a replacement,this uses different pickups making these jobbies surplus to my requirements.
They are wired into a single stereo jack socket so they will come supplied with the below cable,the mounting bracket for the jack socket & the bridge tension adjuster assy' (this alters the tone depending on how tight it is screwed in - tighter = punchier tone & also helps to kill feedback at high volume)
The cable - OBBM made this for me a couple of months ago,unfortunately my 2 channel preamp/mixer went tits up before i ever had chance to use this & my new replacement system doesn't need a TRS.
cable has 1 x 90 degree jack & 1 x straight jack.
the usual top quality cable made by OBBM.

The only other thing you need is a 2 channel preamp to mix the 2 pickup signals to your taste,or just any old preamp if you're not using the clicky.

price is £80.00 posted to U.K.

Edited by artisan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...