Why become a member? ×

Greetings from Nashville

vailbass

I'm in contact with him via email, at his invitation.

If all those who messaged the mods over the compressor thread could show their support for Vail here, I hope it might persuade him that Basschat is more friendlier and receptive than he thinks.

Up until the cruel battering given to Vail on here I didn't actually know who he was. Now I almost feel ashamed to belong here after the way he was treated.

As has been said by JT he could be a really valuable guy to have on here. How often would a pro give a bit of time to offer comments and help to an open forum.

I would far prefer to have Vail on side and lose the petty detractors.

So Vail if you read this please come back, you are welcomed by the vast majority of Basschatters and we value your input.

Nic. :crigon_04:

[quote name='gelfin' timestamp='1420210063' post='2646701']
So Vail if you read this please come back, you are welcomed by the vast majority of Basschatters and we value your input.

Nic. :crigon_04:
[/quote]

Goes without saying... PLUS 2

What an awful way to treat a new member, especially a top level pro player.

Vail I hope you are reading these messages as generally basschat is a decent site, and your input is very welcome. Please reconsider what appears to have been a swift departure.

Edited by planer

Can I echo the sentiment of others here and register support for Vail? I can't find the thread the fuss is about, but if it's about difference in power amps (which the above suggests it might be), there most certainly is a difference - funnily enough they seem to improve the more you spend...

Glad you changed your mind, Vail.

Looking forward to further discussions about anything bass, and I hope next time we all can disagree in a more civil manner. Disagreements imake up a large part of discussions, and that can be cool and enriching! But that old thread was pretty ugly unnecessarily and I regret my contribution to the ugliness. :blush:

Welcome back! :drinks:

Yeah I'm also glad you're back contributing Vail. I saw the thread in question; I've also felt a bit hurt by some comments on threads I've contributed to in the past but I guess we all need to remember that internet based communication is a poor substitute for what we'd be doing in a face to face conversation. So yeah, hang on in there! :)

[quote name='HowieBass' timestamp='1420314919' post='2648044']
Yeah I'm also glad you're back contributing Vail. I saw the thread in question; I've also felt a bit hurt by some comments on threads I've contributed to in the past but I guess we all need to remember that[u][b] internet based communication is a poor substitute for what we'd be doing in a face to face conversation[/b][/u]. So yeah, hang on in there! :)
[/quote]

soooo true!