Why become a member? ×

Hello from the boro! UTB.

Danthearsonist327

Hi guys,

I've been reading through the forums overnight shift for the past week and I thank you all for keeping me thoroughly entertained :) I am a bassist in a metal band from middlesbough (wondering if there are any other teessiders on here!) and have been playing bass on and off for about 4 years (on and off due to ridiculous work commitments!) thankfully I have recently started a new job where I will have more time off to myself so my previously disbanded band is all back together and I'm excited to start taking my bass playing to the next level! I will be on these forums frequently no doubt in an attempt to drink from your collective fountains of knowledge.

If anyone has any interest in that sort of music you want to hear what sort of music I play to best answer questions regarding gear or playing style you can hear my bands old album here (you can download the whole thing for free if you are that way inclined!): [url="https://www.facebook.com/TheEscapeArtistUK/app_204974879526524"]https://www.facebook...204974879526524[/url]

Apologies to those who don't dig the vocals lol :lol:

Also, here is a pic of my naff rig at the moment :) looking to change it up soon.

That's my first bass in the pic, I've since replaced it with a Schechter Diamond Series 5 String.. a step in the right direction lol!

I look forward to hearing from everyone

Bass domination here I come...

Wish me luck guys!

PS. is it just my PC or is it almost impossible to type on here in the first two lines of text? lol :mellow:

Ah okay lol, thanks for the info mate :)

Hey Wooks, nice to see another smoggie on here. Trying to check your band out but my work PC won't let me :( apparently a few people I know on fb like the page though so will definitely give it a listen.

I see you just got endorsed by Dark Glass! Nice, I'm thinking about getting the b3k or b7k, posted in effects about it. I guess you sort of have to say it's good but what is your honest opinion of the b3k? :P lmao

The B3K is amazing, it's been my must have overdrive for a few years now.

Rather than take my word for it though, feel free to have a go of it sometime, since we're local and all that! It's not necessarily everyone's sound, but it is definitely what I was looking for, and I've seen more lovers than haters.

Edited by Wooks79