Why become a member? ×

Introducing....me!

GloopyJon

Hello all, I've been aware of this forum for a while but have now joined because I just bought one of the first Chapman basses and there seems to be some interest here.

I'm English but live in Belgium (but am actually in England right now). My musical performing life has been limited to singing in am dram shows, of which I've done quite a few (about 30). I played a bit of piano as a kid and a tiny bit of guitar, then started playing more or less every day when Rocksmith came out a couple of years ago. That led me to buying my first bass a few months later, and I've been learning bass with Rocksmith as well as guitar since then - mostly guitar, I'm afraid!

I've just bought my second bass, the Chapman MLB-1, but I haven't yet had a chance to plug it into Rocksmith and really have a good go on it (plus I probably need to do a truss rod adjustment when I get it home because it's buzzing a bit). I've had a bit of a mad year in 2014 for buying guitar gear (quite a few guitars and pedals, plus the bass) and need to calm down a bit in 2015 or there won't be any room left in the house!

I've rabbited on enough now. I look forward to finding out a bit more about bass stuff on here.

[size=4]Good morning, Jon, and ...[/size]

[size=4][sharedmedia=core:attachments:167528][/size]

[size=4][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lots here for amusement, learning and sharing. There are more than a few here from the Continent, so you're far from alone. B)[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Dad3353