Why become a member? ×

SOLD-Barefaced Generation 3 Big Twin 2 +PRICE REDUCTION-SOLD
£850

symcbass

Mint condition, only ever used for upright bass.
Bought new by me and reviewed on here, my absolutely stunning Barefaced cab.
I'm looking for a local sale if possible, as I don't want to deal with the damage which too often occurs with couriers in relation to musical equipment. If someone wants to sort out their own courier and deal with that, please PM me, and hopefully we could work something out.
My reason for sale???????
I'm looking to buy 2 single 12's instead due to me playing a lot of small near acoustic gigs now as well as my usual louder gigs with a drummer. The Barefaced is not big or heavy by any means, but the ability to bring a single 12 to my small gigs would just be so much easier. My gigs previously were all louder , so the 212 was perfect at the time. You all know the history and performance of these cabs, and mine is totally babied all the time, near perfect condition, the only flaw I can see is a small scratch on the top rubber handle, where my rack bag sits , apart from that perfect. Comes with the original shipping box from Barefaced. If I can't get a local sale, or one that is agreeable to both parties, I'll be happy to put up with the logistic pains, as the cab is just superb. Any questions, please fire them my way, cheers. Apologies for the wrong way round photo's as usual, technology & i are not good friends.

Edited by symcbass

[quote name='symcbass' timestamp='1420291345' post='2647564']
Located near Glasgow for all the PM enquiries .
[/quote] Do some folk not know where South Lanarkshire is?

I once got on the front cover of the Carluke Gazette having walked around dressed as a spaceman as part of a project at art school...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...