Why become a member? ×

Feedback for bassmayhem

bassmayhem

And here is the promised feedback. :)
Bought a Chapman Stick from Roger.
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Couldn't have hoped for a smoother transaction. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Totally recommended.[/font][/color]

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Bought a Steinberger XL-25 bass from Roger. Packaging was probably atom bomb-proof. However, receipt of the bass was massively delayed, through no fault of his, first by postnord, who somehow or other took about a week to get the bass on the way in the first place, and then by DHL in Germany who weren't able to notify me of the arrival at the local post office. Great communication with Roger, who made every possible effort to solve all problems associated with the delivery, until I could eventually collect it at the local post office, and reunite it with its brother XL-2, which made its way from Roger to myself via another buyer/seller in Norway.
Great person, and highly recommended seller! Thanks a million!

Edited by playhouse

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought a wonderful Clement bass from Roger. 

Interesting journey via PostNord, involving a rip in the space/time continuum. 

To say it arrived safely is an understatement - I am now a bubble wrap millionaire! Took me 20 to unwrap the layers. 

Good communication, and I take my hat off to a guy who can be funny in a second language. 

Thanks Roger. 

• 3 years later...

I have been buying and selling bass stuff online countless times and can say with all confidence: Dealing with Roger is as good as it can possibly get!

Roger is a bass-expert, extremely friendly, immediate communication, funny, 100% transparent, lightspeed transaction and certainly deserves the noble prize for packaging.

It won't get any better – I can highly recommend Roger. 100% awesome dude!

I've bought a Jule Amps Monique Tube Preamp (Dove cage) with Jule Amps Poweramp a few weeks ago

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to buy a beaufull Dingwall bass from Roger. The selling process was high-profile, every stage of the business conduct went with fast response, very accurate and with sense of humor. He did the packaging better than any high end store, through Postnord things went smoothly.

If he offers another bass for sale that I like, I won't hesitate to jump.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...