Why become a member? ×

Hell low, from France!

bassmanklm

Hi there!

I'm Clément, french 33 years old guy. I have played bass for more than 10 years, but I'm still a beginner :ph34r: .

I often switch to guitar when playing at home, because i first wanted to be a [s]guitarist[/s] guitar hero (sex, drugs, groupies, etc...). Then i saw the light, and now i just play some lines on my guitar, in order to create my music.

I play on a Streamer and a Thumb (fretted ones), and a fretless Cort B5. Only five stringers, cause i love deep bass! :D

The music i create is mainly "pop", although i'd like to create prog rock/metal... But i'm working on this point.

I registered to BC in order to buy a bass (the thumb i'm now playing), but i'm sure there much here to learn and to discuss.

[size=4]Salut, Clement, et ...[/size]

[size=4][sharedmedia=core:attachments:167528][/size]

[size=4]Much here to inform, amuse and share. There are more than a few Continentals here (Je suis en 53, La Mayenne, par exemple...) so you're far from alone. B)[/size]

[quote name='bassmanklm' timestamp='1421439360' post='2661364']
La Mayenne ! My grand parents live there!
What reasons have led you there ?
[/quote]

I've always been lucky, that's all. :mellow:[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]Non, les véritables raisons sont longues et sans grand [/size]intérêt[size=4] . Pour faire bref, j'ai quitté l'UK [/size]après[size=4] un 'déception sentimentale' pour être musicien (batteur...) dans les orchestres de bal. Garçon rencontre fille; le reste, comme on dit, est Histoire. Il y a presque 40 ans de ça; je commence à oublier les détails... :blush: Nous sommes installés près de Lassay les Chateaux (Nord de la Mayenne, limite l'Orne...).[/size]
[size=4]... et toi..? T'es en quel coin..?[/size]
[size=4]([i]The others here prefer posts in English, so that they can poke fun at me, but I don't always listen to them[/i]... :ph34r: )[/size]

[quote name='bassmanklm' timestamp='1421433033' post='2661243']
Hi there!

I'm Clément, french 33 years old guy. I have played bass for more than 10 years, but I'm still a beginner :ph34r: .

[/quote]

Aren't we all :)

[size=1]beginners, I mean. We are not all 33 year old french guys called Clément, that would be quite odd :D[/size]

[quote name='leschirons' timestamp='1421529044' post='2662418']
Ca c'est drôle, parce que nous n'écoutons pas toi non plus. :lol:
[/quote]

Ceci vole bas, très bas, à un tel point que ça ne vaut pas la peine de le corriger. :mellow:[size=4] [/size]

[size=4] :lol: :lol: :P[/size]

[size=4][quote name='leschirons' timestamp='1421531164' post='2662469']
I'm allowed to make a mistake here and there. I haven't lived in France for 127 years like you. :P I'm a newbie.
[/quote]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper..! I fart in your general direction..! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries..![/font][/color][/size]

Edited by Dad3353

Now listen here, you've totally hijacked this thread with your Norman Pythonesque ramblings so,

[b] [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]“You are no longer the knights who say Ni! You are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!”[/font][/b]

You now need to apologise to [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Clément as you're the one who's the moderator and who's also old enough to know better :lol:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica][size=1][/size][/font][/color]