Why become a member? ×

TC electronic RH450 and Cabs, which is best to match

big rob

Hi all,
I have a TC RH450 and a RS212 cab and i am looking for another cab to get the noise closer to my ears (6ft 4). I am think that a RS210 would make sense to as i would have a bit more sparkle in the upper range to go with the 2x12. Does anyone have this setup and if so how do they find it?

Kind Regards
Rob

Not quite the same but I have the RS210 atop an RS112 (running through an RH750) and the sound improvement is huge from both ear level and depth. I have not played them at gig levels yet, however, cos I am not good enough to gig, however, they work well as my practice rig!

I have exactly the same rig as Bobthedog (RH750 sitting on top of an [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]RS210 sitting on top of an RS112) and have gigged it plenty with my covers band, and it gets two thumbs up here - the vertical stacking thing really delivers. Huge low end from the 212 on the floor, bags of clarity and detail at ear level from the 210, and serious punch from both cabs. And it is bonkers loud. [/font][/color]