Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£525

Serial number: H 136987 07. German made Corvette $$, 3.9kg, swamp ash body, ovangkol neck, and has been my friend through many dangers.

Comes with a few scratches and dinks - as most gigged Warwicks tend to (not from me I hasten to add, I've kept it in pretty good nick and lemon-oiled the neck whenever I changed the strings). Mainly just knocks on the body, and two scratches on the neck (near the 9th and 15th frets). Other than that, plays and sounds great with that ridiculous number of pickup combinations etc it has!

Includes strap locks and ye olde Warwick soft-case.

Edited by BassVentura-FretDetective

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1421614309' post='2663353']
Lovely bass but dude, that string spacing... :D
[/quote]

:lol: indeed :P

I used to have one of these in Nirvana Black...
That's a lot of bass for not much money, considering! Surprised it's still here...

Cannot believe this is still here, yep a little battle scared but that's why its such a bargain. Someone just give this man the money, if you dont get on with it you could probably make money on it. Bass direct had one of these and wanted £1050 for it.

• 1 month later...

Why is this still here??? This is an amazing price for an amazing bass - these are £2000 new. I paid £800 for a second hand 5 string one a couple of years ago. It's a great bass. Corvettes depreciate a ridiculous amount.