Why become a member? ×

So whos up for another South west bash?

0175westwood29

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='jimrs2k' timestamp='1428954888' post='2746439']
Hi all,
I spose I could set up something again in ashcott.
Fairly equal distant between Bristol and bath, big car park and good beer. Let me know.

Jim.
[/quote]
thats closer than i thought id be up for bringing all my stuff for you guys to try, so lots of effects and ashdown bits

andy

Well some of you guys came to the last one, so no excuses for getting lost.
It's the retreat / ashcott inn, on the A39, nice and easy to find for those who didn't attend last year.
With a bit of luck Phil Starr might be able to chime in and give the cabs a work out.
This is all provisional and no dates are booked, but if someone wanted to throw some around ?

Jim.

Got a gig every saturday apart from the 30th (oh and the 9th), but these things are earlier, so can easily come.
although for some reason, all the may gigs are a long way away, unlike all the previous ones that were less than 10 minutes from me! The rest of this month is clear (as you say disappointing - the last two weekends were two gigs a weekend, how am I ever going to afford my ACG :)

Edited by Woodinblack

• 2 months later...

I guess this didn't happen? Sorry I've not been following this for a while, my new band has been pretty busy. I'm happy to bring my cabs along to anything so long as I'm free, Ashcott is fine, I've played cricket there a while ago. Always worth a pm if I'm not responding.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='sbrag' timestamp='1421942594' post='2666919']
I'd be up for something if it is up Bristol way.
[/quote]

I an probably arrange a venue in or around Bristol sometime but not now as we don't want to compete with Exeter or where ever. I may be able to do Exeter.

Edited by Pinball