Why become a member? ×

So whos up for another South west bash?

0175westwood29

Ok everyone, lets get this done.
Who fancys a bass bash in the next few weeks at the ashcott inn.
The pub has changed hands since the last bash there and the food is amazing, so anybody who would also like to eat, you will have to book a table, it's got that busy again.However the skittle ally is available but i will need some numbers and pick a date.
If your interested post here and let's get this long overdue bash going.

Jim.

Edited by Jimrs2k2

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1443479516' post='2875192']
Did this happen before then!?
[/quote]

Not at a Bash but I rehearse there and some locals we knew decided to sit in and listen, then when our backs were turned one nicked an FX that was not in use. Having made it clear the Bill would be involved it turned up the next morning outside the skittle alley, left in the rain.......

Am sure this would not be an issue at a Bash mind but we could not believe he sat there for maybe an hour and waited until we were all distracted to nick it!

Yea I did hear about that 😠 however we will do the same as before, if your not on the list, you ain't getting in lol.
Sunday afternoons won't be a problem, but like I said they get booked for food really fast.
Norm , hope you see this and get your name in, wood in black you too no hiding the ACG if you have it yet .

Jim.