Why become a member? ×

Beatles Bass Tabs

pajc72

He's right, you know, the permissions are different. Hmm... Now, what work-around did I used to have for cases like this..? Ah, old age... :blush:

I sent it to this site, pwd was removed, and I downloaded it. I could then print. Try it, it's free..?

[url="http://thepdf.com/remove-pdf-password.html"]Remove Pwd ...[/url]

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='pajc72' timestamp='1421881334' post='2666303']
For those having a problem printing, I've just uploaded all the books again with printing restrictions removed. Apologies for that!
[/quote]

Thanks very much. Also to all others for helpful suggestions.

i have had a chance to review these now and I've donated in honour of pajc72's hard work.

BTW i really like the rhythmic notation at the top as this enormously helps a relatively low-skilled player like me, It would be good if more people copied your example.

Does anyone know the etiquette of taking someone else's tab and correcting it, then uploading ?
I downloaded one that gave me a starter for ten (which I appreciated), then I found some errors that I'd like to correct and upload to same site.

Edited by Geek99

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1421917601' post='2666467']
Does anyone know the etiquette of taking someone else's tab and correcting it, then uploading ?
I downloaded one that gave me a starter for ten (which I appreciated), then I found some errors that I'd like to correct and upload to same site.
[/quote]

I'd have thought that you just acknowledge the original source, although I guess that could look a bit arrogant, ie: you got it wrong, but I corrected it for you.

On the other hand if the original person didn't get it right what rights do they have anyway??

I think the 'etiquette', if there was one, for sites like mysongbook for guitarpro files (when it was all free and before they blocked the files) was for updates to be created as a new iteration so rather than chageing someone else's file and then reloading under the same name it would be called 'version 2' or whatever and the original one remained. There was also a rule that you couldn't make changes to other files until you had personally submitted 5 or 6 from scratch yourself, think this stopped casual troublemakers just going in and making stupid changes for a laugh. I visited mysongbook for the first time in years the other day, it seems to have gone all corporate and they now charge for downloading guitarpro files, presumably its the only way they got round the copyright quibbles that forced them to block the files on the original site.

This was bass tab for U2 Spanish Eyes, which I found a few small errors in. I will correct,crate a new version with acknowledgments and then try and upload. If you need to upload a few of your own then I wont be able to as I just dont have time to sit and transcribe, despite its undoubted value

Many thanks for all the positive comments regarding these books. I have just uploaded 'Yellow Submarine' and 'Past Masters Volume One' to my website, http://pcroppier.wix.com/bassicallytab

I'm working on the last 3 books before moving on to another project.

[quote name='pajc72' timestamp='1422280885' post='2670605']
Many thanks for all the positive comments regarding these books. I have just uploaded 'Yellow Submarine' and 'Past Masters Volume One' to my website, [url="http://pcroppier.wix.com/bassicallytab"]http://pcroppier.wix.com/bassicallytab[/url]

I'm working on the last 3 books before moving on to another project.
[/quote]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167485]

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1422917005' post='2678473']
I still can't get Please Please Me to download without the protection. Any chance that some kind person could email it to me please and I'll happily donate.
[/quote]
Hi,
The book on the web site is printing for me, there is no print security on any of the books. If you're still having a problem let me know your email address and ill send to you.

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1422917005' post='2678473']
I still can't get Please Please Me to download without the protection. Any chance that some kind person could email it to me please and I'll happily donate.
[/quote]

Try downloading (yet..?) again..? I've just done that, and it prints now for me, where the original download didn't.

... and I immediately downloaded 'em all again; success. However, when I tried out the 'PPM' one this evening, having read the above problem, PPM wouldn't print..! I downloaded it for a third time, about 20 minutes ago, and it prints..! Win..! Why it screwed up at all, goodness knows (Finger trouble..? Badly saved..? Dark forces in the Universe..? Dunno... :unsure: ), but it prints now, that's the main thing.
Once again, thanks for putting this stuff out.

Edited by Dad3353

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1422922313' post='2678554']
... and I immediately downloaded 'em all again; success. However, when I tried out the 'PPM' one this evening, having read the above problem, PPM wouldn't print..! I downloaded it for a third time, about 20 minutes ago, and it prints..! Win..! Why it screwed up at all, goodness knows (Finger trouble..? Badly saved..? Dark forces in the Universe..? Dunno... :unsure: ), but it prints now, that's the main thing.
Once again, thanks for putting this stuff out.
[/quote]

Yeah, just worked for me too. Downloaded and donated. Many thanks to y'all.

Past Masters Volume Two now uploaded. http://pcroppier.wix.com/bassicallytab

Live At The BBC Discs 1 & 2 coming soon.

I'm also putting together a tuning list, so using a free program like audacity you can change the tuning of each song so you don't have to keep re-tuning your bass.

[quote name='pajc72' timestamp='1422280885' post='2670605']I'm working on the last 3 books before moving on to another project.[/quote]

Are you going to be doing any of the non-album singles like Penny Lane / Strawberry Fields that aren't on Past Masters?

I think most of them ended up on the Red and Blue double LPs.

[quote name='cybertect' timestamp='1423317519' post='2683455']
Are you going to be doing any of the non-album singles like Penny Lane / Strawberry Fields that aren't on Past Masters?

I think most of them ended up on the Red and Blue double LPs.
[/quote]

They are already done, they are on Magical Mystery Tour. The books cover every song the Beatles officially released that were recorded in the Studio.

• 3 weeks later...