Why become a member? ×

FS: strings and a couple of cables
£80

Clearing out some strings and things that I don't use. most of the stuff is used, and any strings that are used are in a random box of another brand. All prices include postage :)

2 x Dunlop Super Bright stainless steel, gauges 45 - 105. These are brand new, unopened. £17 each

[s]DR DDT drop down tuning strings, gauges 50 - 110. These are fantastic for drop tuning, I had no problem with drop B tuning with these because of some wizardry in the construction. They have been gigged twice, so £10 for these[/s] ***SOLD***

Warwick Red strings, gauges 45 - 105. Great budget steel strings, but not as bright as I'd normally like so I took them off after 1 gig. £6

[s]Newtone Diamond Bass. Custom 6 string set in stainless steel with hexagonal cores, gauges 34 - 46 - 63 - 85 - 113 - 152. I got these made to try and balance the tension when playing one step down. High quality strings but have had a few months use so £15[/s] ***SOLD***

Budget "Castle" brand spare low B and high C. Gauges 30 and 125. These came with a bass I once bought and I only used the middle 4 strings then forgot about these. £3?

[s]Warwick Rock Cable Speakon to Speakon. They say they're 5 metres, they're actually about half that. One is used, the other is unopened. £7 each[/s] ***SOLD***

7 way daisy chain cable for powering effects pedals. These have straight plugs, not right angles ones. £5

A Cable that makes a negative DC power cable into a positive one, for older pedals like the ProCo Juggernaut Bass Rat. I don't think you can use these on daisy chains with negative supplies. £2

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by chrismuzz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...