Why become a member? ×

SOLD :) PLEASE REMOVE - Tech21 Loveliness
£475

AgentCooper

NOW ALL SOLD, AND I HAVE A VOID UNDER THE STAIRS :)

B410 Bass Speaker Cabinet - 400-watts, 8-Ohms £200

Blurb from their Website:
4x10 bass cabinet loaded with cast-frame, custom Eminence® speakers. Combines the best of all worlds: the crisp top-end of the best '60s-'70s British guitar(!) speakers with the warm, round and lush low-end of classic American bass amps, and beefy mid-range punch.
The Tech 21 B410 was designed specifically without a horn. This provides greater versatility by eliminating the shrill and artificial sounds particularly associated with distortion settings. Chrome-plated steel grill, rear vented, Speakon® and 1/4” connectors. Dimensions: 24"w x 24"h x 16"d. Weight: 31kg (70 lbs).
Excellent condition, carpet freshly hoovered :)

I also have the matching Landmark 300 Amp Head still listed online but sold out. Only for sale with the cabinet. £275
[url="http://tech21nyc.com/products/amps/bass/landmark300.html"]http://tech21nyc.com...andmark300.html[/url]

Blurb from their Website:
Two differently formatted channels deliver everything from warm classic tube tones to Sumo-sized distortion. This 2U, 300-watt rackmountable head features a fan-cooled chassis and is equally at home in a rack system or as a compact stand-alone head. Its heavy gauge steel case is touring tough. With pro features like a +10dB gain switch to enhance low output pickups and drive active pickups harder, and a SansAmp XLR Direct Output, this amp will quake the bedrock live and in the studio. Weight: 10.1kg (23lbs)

Includes rack ears and Footswitch facilitating Channel switching, Channel Combine or Mute. Superb condition as flight case mounted from new. Photo's later

I will not sell the Amp Head without the Cabinet as these deserve to be used together £475, but if someone wants just the Cab that’s £200. I’ll include a 3U rack bag to protect the Amp Head. Kettle's on for trials of this Boutique Sans Amp loaded bargain.

[attachment=181676:01.jpg][attachment=181677:02.jpg][attachment=181678:03.jpg][attachment=181679:04.jpg][attachment=181680:05.jpg][attachment=181681:07.jpg]

As for trades/part trades:- Pre '84 Tokai Jazzsounds, Hardpuncher or Fender Jazz '75 Reissues float my boat :)

Edited by AgentCooper

Have a free bump on me, I have the 600 watt version of this amp and pair it with the same 4x10 cab as the one advertised, have to say it's just awesome,

anyone that is half interested just demo it, you will not be disappointed the Tech 21 gear is just unbelievable and built to last,

for that price it's an absolute bargain, good luck with sale mate

• 3 weeks later...