Why become a member? ×

1972 Fender Stratocaster with Abigail Ybarra pickups
£1200

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi all.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Am parting ways with a few instruments (see signature) to make way for my Deluxe P-bass and (hopefully) a new macbook.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So for sale here is a Fender 1972 Stratocaster. It's not all original so here's what I know. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. The body has been refinished in black. It's a good refinish but has wear. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. There's a lacquer crack along where the join is. It is only a lacquer crack[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. When t he body has been sanded the contours have been altered. Not majorly but enough you notice.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4. Pickups have been changed for Abigail Ybarra Custom shop ones. Not sure of the model but they sound fantastic.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5. Not sure if the electrics are original or not but there are pictures to let you see them. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apart from that it seems to be the original parts. It plays and sounds fantastic. I just took it in for a setup and the guy thought it played really well. Neck date is stamped 22 FEB 72B. Ask me anything you want about it and I'll try to answer.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pictures here are ones I took myself of the actual guitar I'm selling. You can PM about anything and I'll respond. Collection preferred but I can post within the mainland UK for £20. If you're outside of the UK then PM and I'll get a quote for you. Checkout my feedback in my signature and my feedback on Ebay too[/font][/color][url="http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ferengo&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller"]http://feedback.ebay...eedbackAsSeller[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price is [s]£1200[/s] £1100 ONO. Looking for a sale but might consider trades.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] I'm in Dundee Scotland.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks, Grant.[/font][/color]

Edited by sirmuppet