Why become a member? ×

Gen 2 Compact & Midget t

Thurbs

So it has taken a while and now I have paired my Midget T with the same generation Compact as a post christmas present.

Words cannot describe the earth shattering awesomeness which comes with owning this rig. It re-defines what is possible and comes as standard with gut shaking lows, crystal clear mids and twinkling highs all in an insanely light package. I cannot believe how great this rig sounds from top to bottom. Really, my praise holds no bounds...

I have tried it with:

Guitars: 2 x Hohner 6 string active bass, one fretted, one de-fretted.
Pre-amp: Ashdown RPM & Zoom B9.1ut (both sound great)
Amp: Ashdown Little Giant & Peavy IPR 1600 (the LG is better and louder, the IPR goes in to DDT and cuts out)

The band have all complemented how much deeper and ever present the bass is compared to a midget T only stack.

I will post a more through report after my first gig, but after two rehearsals with different bands it has done everything I ask, has shown nothing to be wanting and I can not believe how much more awesome they sound together than they do apart.