Why become a member? ×

Bass Player wanted for Edinburgh/Fife based rock band

Delberthot

[quote]
[b][u]Bass player wanted[/u][/b]

Big Tuna is a well-established, Edinburgh/Fife-based rock covers band with regular pub, club and wedding gigs. We are a group of 40-somethings with day job careers. We love performing but also balance this with a family life and other interests, playing 2-3 gigs/month mainly around east central Scotland.

We are now looking to recruit an experienced bassist. Any backing vocal abilities, while not essential, would be an additional asset.

In addition to having professional standard bass, amp and associated equipment you [u]must[/u] have your own transport as we play throughout the Central Belt of Scotland (and sometimes beyond.) It is essential that you are a team player and someone who enjoys playing great rock classics and contemporary rock/indie tunes. You can find out more about this by checking out our current set list on our website: [url="http://www.bigtuna.co.uk"]www.bigtuna.co.uk[/url]

We are all professional and dedicated but very much a part time band so if you are looking to be a full time musician we are NOT for you.

Our goal is to find a reliable, like-minded and competent bassist who loves to play great music live with the added bonus of picking up some spare cash on the side when doing so. If that sounds like you please feel free to get in touch.

[b]For further details please contact Bill on 07974 720669[/b]

[url="http://www.bigtuna.co.uk"][b]www.bigtuna.co.uk[/b][/url]

[/quote]

This is the rock band I am currently gigging with and if it wasn't for the opportunity to get together with musicians that I have played with since my late teens then I would not be leaving this band.

They are a great group of guys, easy going, no egos and enjoy what they are doing (as do I)

I would ideally have liked to keep playing in both bands but the band I have now joined is booked fully for the wedding season.

Please contact the drummer, Bill, on the number above if you are interested

Edited by Delberthot