Why become a member? ×

SOLD: ACG Recurve 4 Fretless
£675

dmckee

[color=#333333]Further reduction to £525. Amazing price for a handmade bass. Looking for a quick sale now, as I'm keen to buy something else. [/color]

[color=#333333]Lovely ACG fretless, was £1000 new. 1 year old, excellent condition, some slight marking on fingerboard from round wound strings but otherwise perfect. [/color]

[color=#333333]Alder body with black walnut top, 3 piece maple neck with Indian ebony fingerboard. [/color]

[color=#333333]2 ACG FB humbuckers, John East 2 band preamp, 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 4 way switch - neck pickup, rear pickup, both pickups in series, both pickups in parallel. [/color]

[color=#333333]Sounds amazing - rich and full, plays beautifully, lightweight body which balances perfectly. Only selling because I have learned (the hard way!) that an offset body like this doesn't really suit me. And I accidentally bought something else that needs paid for. :-) [/color]

[color=#333333]Based in Edinburgh but can box and ship if necessary. [/color]

[color=#333333]No trades please.[/color]

Edited by dmckee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='dmckee' timestamp='1425736543' post='2710189']
Cheers. Still available. Can't believe this hasn't sold yet....
[/quote]
I am still tempted and still resisting. Not too far from me either. Unfortunately the next couple of months are leaving me broke :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't done any recording with it actually but could do a quick recording into Garageband if you're interested? Alan's basses all sound great, as I'm sure other ACG owners will testify.

Yep, got to agree... Alan's basses do sound great..with the range from the JE pre-amp, if you can't find a tone that you're happy with from one of his basses the tone probably doesn't exist...as soon as I sell my Ritter I'm commissioning a headless Harlot SC..

GLWYS