Why become a member? ×

SOLD ** 4 LEDJ PAR 56 LED cans + stand
£95

These are now sold, subject to completing the deal.

Having stopped gigging, I'm now reducing the amount of gear there is around the house.

This is a set of 4 Prolight LEDJ brand LED PAR 56 cans on a T-bar stand. These great lights which can be set to change colour by preselected patterns, by sound activation or can be connected by DMX. There's a pair of the LEDJ30 model, which are controlled by dip switches, and a pair of LEDJ06, which are controlled by buttons. All the lights work and are in good condition, and I have the user manuals. I don't have any DMX leads.

The stand I think came from Maplin. It's showing its age a bit and one of the washers on the light retaining bolts could do with replacing, but it works and holds up securely. It also has two detachable arms which can be used to hold more lights. There's a four gang extension lead taped to the T-bar and I'll also throw in a remote controlled extension, which switches on an off with a remote unit, and 4 safety chains.

The 4 lights alone cost around £195 new. I'll accept £95 for the lot, excluding delivery costs if required..

I'm in Warwickshire, about 30 mins west from J15 on the M40. Collection would be preferable, or reasonable delivery distance for petrol. Courier is possible if there's no better alternative.

I also have a KAM Colourbeam 6 [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/254167-kam-colourbeam-6-dmx-led-light-effect/"]for sale here[/url].

And now, the pictures.

Edited by spinynorman