Why become a member? ×

Stolen effects - Kent/South-East

steve-bbb

[color=#0000cd]afternoon peeps putting this up on this forum as the items stolen are all effects - copied from their facespace page posted about midday today[/color]

[color=#0000cd]am not the point of contact just spreading the word - any info please contact [/color][url="https://www.facebook.com/mannysmusicshop"][color=#0000cd][b]Manny's Music[/b][/color][/url][color=#0000cd] [b]01634 828898[/b][/color]

URGENT AND SERIOUS MESSAGE, PLEASE SHARE!

This will be a rather honest status from myself (Manny) so please be aware I refuse to take this light heartedly. I do apologies if i come across arrogant or craving for sympathy here. That is not the intent.

Last night we had a break-in in the store.
No guitars were stolen however a number of guitar effects pedals were.
In a time where retail, business and people struggle and have done for a few years now, this is a real kick in the teeth, nuts, in fact any proverbial real place of pain. We all try really really hard to help people in the shop and we have put our heart, soul, health and money into all of this. And where the last few years have not been easy, we have struggled and survived and done the best we can do for everyone.

IF you see any of these listed pedals being sold, passed around or anything, please let us know. There is one in particular pedal that was stolen that is rather rare, hard to find and actually my own possession. We do also have a crime report number so if you wish to contact them, we can supply that. Please spread the word, tell your friends, tell your local swap shops and music shops, who ever you would like to. I am FED UP of constantly having things happen which affect me, my family and my lively hood in what I've loved doing for more than 15 years now where other than being able to get cheap equipment, my aim was to always help musicians get to where they want.

PEDALS STOLEN :
MXR Variphase. (This pedal is very hard to find. Has no 'feet' on it and was on my own personal pedal board. I also have pictures if needed)
Mooer Pitchbox
Mooer Juicer
Mooer Solo
Boss Phase Shifter PH-3 In box
Boss Overdrive OD-3 In box
BBE Green Screamer
Line 6 Pocket Pod
Fender Overdrive In box
Ibanez Tone Lok Tri-Mode Chorus TC-7
Digitech X-Series Turbo Flange Stereo Flanger In box
Digitech Bad Monkey
Danelectro Cool Cat Tremelo

There may also have been a Stentor Student Violin (no case, no bow) however I am still figuring out if there was any more.

Many thanks.
Manny