Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Sterling by Musicman Ray 34 with Hipshot/Dunlop Straplocks/Strap - Price Drop
£475

Thor

Hi All,

Price Drop £450

I'm offering up for sale my Sterling Ray 34 which is in excellent used condition - I wouldn't be selling this but have a Black/Maple Stingray incoming as part of a trade, so as part of my strict one in one out policy (new for 2015), this has to go....it sounds great and the 3 band EQ is equally as good as the EBMM version on my SR5 (IMO). It has plenty of low end grunt, hissy highs and plenty of gritty mids on tap.

It comes complete with a SBMM very well padded, fur lined gig bag and is currently sporting Dunlop Straplocks, Grey Pearloid guard and a Hipshot Extender (I have the original machine head too which will be included). Price is firm given the Hipshot/Straplocks/Guard and it's also just been strung with a new set of Rotosound RS66LD 45-105, and is set up beatifully. I'll even throw in the strap if you like!

Anyhoo, here's some pics:

So if you want a bass that looks, feels, plays and sounds like a Stingray at a fraction of the cost, here it is! £475 collected from Wiltshire or can post for an additional fee.

Edited by Thor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...