Why become a member? ×

Kubicki EX-Factor 900£!!!!!
£1500

aeo_77

Dear All,

selling Kubicki Ex-factor dec. 1989.
Green Foam, he neck is pefec. Originally fretles, has been fretted professionally. Plays like a dream. The electronics has been modded by John East in person.The mod is revrsible, but it is great as it increases the response of the EQ. pots.

Regards

Alberto

LAST PRICE 900 not including shipping to UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by aeo_77

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo, the bass is located in Milano, Italy, I can ship anywhere. I am providing better pictures of the instrument. Please mail me for any other detail You may like to inspect.

Regrds,
Alberto

Edited by aeo_77

Last bump. Last rebate. Last price is 1100, excluding expediture. Last Kubicki used was sold from the guitar doctor at 3400$, while last new ones are sold out at 5500$. There are somne on ebay, selling around 2000$. Need cash to pay University fee, so I need rather less now that more later. Consider that tere are less than 4000 Kubickis out there, and this is a very good sounding one, and very well kept. Please if You have any question don't hesitate in asking, as I will be able to show You any detail You will be willing to ask.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='aeo_77' timestamp='1424157814' post='2693178']
Please find attached a suond sample. It is a tentative to emulate a notorious bass palyer that used to use Kubicki. :-)
[/quote]

Sounds and looks awesome.

For anyone who doesn't know, to hear the clip, download it and rename the extension to .mp3 and it'll work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...