Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Jazz '74 AVRI - Olympic White/Rosewood - SOLD
£1300

Thor

Next up for sale is my 2013 Fender '74 American Vintage Reissue Jazz Bass in Olympic White, as you will see it's got a maple neck with Rosewood/Blocks/Binding. I bought it new ( :blink: ) in 2013 from Andertons, it has been gigged but as for all my gear, it has been well cared for. It comes in a Fender G&G hardcase with all the original bits and pieces, the bridge and pick up covers have never been fitted, the bridge mutes are in the case as is a new set of Fender flats, 2 case keys, owners manual etc etc. The bass is in excellent condition, the only tiny mark on it is just on the bottom of the headstock (under the A in Jazz) - I've tried to photograph it but it's quite difficult for the camera to pick it up - just being honest!

Here's some pics:

[IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/imperialbarge/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-01/7BE8EE67-4B91-4D38-A86B-E5F8F517601F.jpg[/IMG]
I have other photos if required but for some reason the orientation of them is wrong - like the last one? Please pm me and I can e-mail to you if needed.

Edited by Thor