Why become a member? ×

Very Tasty Modded Peavey Zodiac BXP PJ Bass SOLD
£245

Thunderbird

Hi all due to having to fund a new head I am selling my baby any one who knows me will tell you I have a soft spot for Zodiacs

Anyway this one is in just about mint condition and it is in the best colour black and tort mmmmm this has a few tasty mods the most expensive being a set of Tone Monster Pups that I had imported from the states these alone set me back about a ton with import charges etc they are a fantastic pup they IMO are a more subtle SPB-3 I did a lot of tests and research with various Pups before buying them and I am glad I did there are a few reviews on Youtube about them and they all have good things to say :)

The bass is also fully shielded in the control cavity with the correct copper tape (none of that cheap crap stuff) and the bass is also fitted with A Ki0gan loom the controls are volume blend and tone the bass has also just been set up (to my liking) and has just had a brand new set of Warwick 45-105 strings and new Schaller type locks.Please ignore my grubby finger prints in the pics as the bass will arrive nice and shiny to its new owner :)

This bass is a serious bit of kit and has cost a lot more for me to buy and mod than I am asking but I would like a quick sale so £245 gets it to your door via tracked courier in a used but good Hardcase. UK mainland only

Any questions please ask away as I always forget something Payment by bank transfer or PP gift please no Haggling price is firm thanks

here are some nice tasty pics for you to enjoy

Edited by Thunderbird

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...