Why become a member? ×

The Official MARUSZCZYK CLUB!

Ulas Engin

Hi everybody.
For years I've tried a lot of bass guitar brand but as no bass Maruszczyk me happy and satisfied.
I am playing the bass in many professional environment in Turkey.
According to a company where you can find every style model . If you like 32'' scale, no problem;
You will surely find a model to suit your taste .These basses are not too much of a musician that makes me sad.Here perhaps we can find each other. Please share your MARUSZCZYK on the page and give some information about your MARUSZCZYK. In this way, more people can be informed about these basses.This is my MARUSZCZYK FROG OMEGA 5 HEADLESS ''BLUE BURST''

Body: Alder with quilted ash top (similar illustration)

Neck: 3 pieces of hard rock maple

Fingerboard: Ebony, 24 frets

Construction: Set in

Pickups: Delano Xtender with 2 mini switch (serial/single coil/parallel)

Electronics: Active 3-band Glockenklang - volume (active/passive push/pull switch), balance, bass, middle, treble/passive tone blend

Finish: Blue burst, transparent, body/neck matte

Hardware: Chrome

Special: 19mm string spacing

[attachment=182077:Camera360_2015_1_8_020952.jpg]

Maruszczyk bass are handmade, produced in Poland and designed by Adrian MARUSZCZYK. Adrian is a professional bass player in Germany.There are many advantages of playing handmade bass guitar. In generaly the bass players only focus on the tone but there are so many important details for professional bass players.
If you have a bass weight more than 4.5 kg , the stage may suffer.In addition, a non- bass heavy , heavy neck diving is called the body of the handle , the situation with continuous gravity to press down on the handle , can even lead to very painful situations. Because you unwittingly effort to remove the handle with your left hand you exert . If you don't want to face these situations,
not only tone of the bass , you should focus on comfort and stability.
My second MARUSZCZYK is ELWOOD 5 L (Light)/24 Custom ''Natural'' Jazz Bass ! Only 3,62 Kg = 7,98 Pounds!

Body: Alder with flamed maple top
Neck: Hard rock maple
Fingerboard: Maple, 24 frets
Construction: Bolt on
Pickups: Bassculture in wooden covers and 1 mini switch (serial/single coil/parallel)
Electronics: Active 2-band Glockenklang - volume (active/passive push/pull switch), balance, bass, treble/passive tone blend
Finish: Natural, body/neck matte
Hardware: Black, wooden knops
Weight: 3,62 kg

Please ask me about MARUSZCZYK basses!
Please check my Youtube video about Maruszczyk basses(3 basses in a video. I played Jaco)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=n8B4wKddtlM

The voice of reason says this:

While I'm certain that you're ecstatic with the basses, please let's not start going the Talk Bass route and having clubs.

It's irritating enough that there's these overlong, 'show us your <insert bass here>' threads (rather than individual topics), but if we go the route of clubs, before you know it people will be feverishly requesting Fender/Lakland/Rickenbacker club numbers.

Enjoy your basses, but please dispense with this official club nonsense.

• Like 1

[quote name='NancyJohnson' timestamp='1422607635' post='2674467']
The voice of reason says this:

While I'm certain that you're ecstatic with the basses, please let's not start going the Talk Bass route and having clubs.

It's irritating enough that there's these overlong, 'show us your <insert bass here>' threads (rather than individual topics), but if we go the route of clubs, before you know it people will be feverishly requesting Fender/Lakland/Rickenbacker club numbers.

Enjoy your basses, but please dispense with this official club nonsense.
[/quote]

Funnily enough the OP started the exact same thread on Talkbass, word for word.

[quote name='John Schoen' timestamp='1422611174' post='2674525']
Ulas is new here. There is a group culture or herding instinct on Talkbass that we luckily don't have here. Please give him a break, he is just very enthusiastic about Maruszczyk basses. :)
[/quote]

This is the UK - we treat enthusiasm with suspicion. :D

• Like 1

Ulas is new here. There is a group culture or herding instinct on Talkbass that we luckily don't have here. Please give him a break, he is just very enthusiastic about Maruszczyk basses. :)[/quote]
I agree.

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1422616880' post='2674612']
This is the UK - we treat enthusiasm with suspicion. :D[/quote]
You reminded me of reactions to AlexClaber's enthusiasm!

Hi everyone!
I was wondering where you were with me.
I have no intention to disturb anyone . I am new. If you don't like my my shares, I am sorry about this.
I have no intention of advertising. I play bass guitar recently and I love them too .
If you don't like the Maruszczyk basses, I can understand.Is forbidden official page in this group.
Sorry I did not know that it was forbidden . You can watch my other bass videos, I have played another basses, I am a bass player. Please check the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBzhAif81YA

Ulas is new here. There is a group culture or herding instinct on Talkbass that we luckily don't have here. Please give him a break, he is just very enthusiastic about Maruszczyk basses. :)
[/quote]
I think necessary to meet . :) Thanks for your understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you can listen the Maruszczyk Frog Omega Custom 5 Headless on this videos. Played by Erdem TEKINAY. He is a incredible bass player from TURKEY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjWbjP_ba2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYBF8x4OMAo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywYwcRSLVDo&feature=youtu.be

I do think that if you are writing about the basses that you sell, as the Maruszczyk dealer for Turkey, that you should be upfront concerning the financial vested interest you have in pushing these basses. And, if you are advertising on this site, I believe that you should pay to do so. Rather than posting as if you are a normal user.

[url="http://www.public-peace.de/index.php/dealers-haendler"]http://www.public-pe...ealers-haendler[/url]

[quote]
[b][u]Turkey[/u][u]/Türkei[/u][/b]
[color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ula[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]ş[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3] Engin[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Icerenkoy Mah. / Uskudar Icerenkoy Yolu Sok.
[color=#222222][/quote][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Annoying Twit

[quote name='Annoying Twit' timestamp='1423385914' post='2684067']
I do think that if you are writing about the basses that you sell, as the Maruszczyk dealer for Turkey, that you should be upfront concerning the financial vested interest you have in pushing these basses. And, if you are advertising on this site, I believe that you should pay to do so. Rather than posting as if you are a normal user.

[url="http://www.public-peace.de/index.php/dealers-haendler"]http://www.public-pe...ealers-haendler[/url]

[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

Fair point.

And nothing raises suspicions more in UK than someone passionate about their job. :)

I don't want to sell anything to UK. If you want to buy a Maruszczyk basses, you can buy from U.K or Germany. I am playing the Maruszczyk basses but If anyone wants to buy a Maruszczyk basses, I can help the bass players from TURKEY. If I can't share my videos as a bass player, I am sorry. I am not a commercial man here, I am here as a bass player. You can check the Maruszczyk slogan. It is ''from player to player''.

Frankly, I'm delighted that Mr Engin has posted here in GBD.

i) There is to my knowledge no [i]official[/i] prohibition on Owners' Clubs, though individual members express an animus against them for reasons of a personal nature. It was with this latter in mind that I inaugurated the 'Commodore / Coily / Univox Semi Owners Club' which current enjoys membership in high single figures.

ii) Be it an expression of unconfined joy or calculated commerciality, Mr Engin's post here via Google Translate adds immeasurably to the gaiety of nations. Had it appeared in the arid wastes of Affiliates I would never have discovered that the cure for neck dive is to press down on the handle in opposition to the continuous gravity.

iii) I shall probably buy one of these items so that when someone asks me 'What bass is that?' I shall be able to reply 'It's a frog', opening up all sorts of possibilities for comedic misunderstandings, amphibian puns and whatnot.

Let's give the guy a free run, eh? :)

Ok.No problem for me, someone likes me but somone don't like me, If the official page is not legal, I don't know, please explain it how can I remove the page,
If it is legal, everything is ok :) Follow me, I am working hard, I am a musician first of all. I am New in here, I would be glad if you steer right .

[quote name='Ulas Engin' timestamp='1423411458' post='2684462']
Ok.No problem for me, someone likes me but somone don't like me, If the official page is not legal, I don't know, please explain it how can I remove the page,
If it is legal, everything is ok :) Follow me, I am working hard, I am a musician first of all. I am New in here, I would be glad if you steer right .
[/quote]

Welcome to BassChat!

Due to the nature of the forum software it's not possible for you to remove the page. Simply send a Personal Message to a forum moderator or administrator and ask them to move the page elsewhere.

The member Kiwi who posted in the thread is a Forum Administrator. I'm sure he would be happy to help to sort this out. Just hover your cursor over his name and a box will appear. Click on 'send message' and write your message. He's a charming fellow and will be delighted to hear from you! :)

• 1 month later...

Wow, so much hostility about a thread.

To clarify things Adrian Maruszczyk does not use agents or distributors, he told me that himself at the bass show. He sell directly or to shops.

I don't think anyone is trying to sell anything to anyone here.

If you like Maruszczyk read on, show yours, ask questions. If not, there's plenty of threads for headstock name snobs out there to comment on.