Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Greg.Bassman

Sparky Mark

Greg has just sold me his 2012 USA Jazz.

A great guy who kept me regularly updated throughout the shipping process and even popped a brand new set of SS Rotosounds in the case which was a lovely surprise. The bass was exactly as described, extremely well packed in a Gibson cardboard box (care of Nigel at PMT Birmingham - cheers mate) and I would recommend him as a trustworthy and generous Basschatter.

Trade without any worries.

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Just bought Greg's Lakland Skyline Daryl Jones Signture.
A very pleasant & smooth deal, I paid over the weekend Greg sent it on Monday it was here before 9am on Tuesday...
Well packed..Exactly what I had been looking for & it did not disappoint lovely bass, even came with a brand new boxed set of strings worth £40...A100% honest basschatter, just what this community needs......Thanks Greg......!

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Bought an Ibanez SR1300 Premium from Greg. Great guy to deal with. Almost feel like I robbed him, the price I paid for it. A quick string change, (I prefer a heavier gauge), truss-rod tweak, saddle height adjust, and she's playing beautifully and sounding as good as any higher-end Ibby I've had my hands on! Thanks Greg!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I've just bought a bridge from Greg, great communicator, very prompt despatch and as I need it quickly he went out of his way to accomodate me, probably at his extra cost too.

I am really pleased with my deal and Greg is a true gentleman of the Basschat manor and I look forward to dealing again.

thanks Greg.

Tom.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought a Behringer DI from Greg. DI box was in A1 condition, still boxed in original box with instructions. Fast friendly comms, next day delivery, I’d say trade with Greg with confidence.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greg's a top man to deal with – full communication all the way (including contacting me when he had new terms for the sale, which was very good of him) and the item arrived promptly and was well-packed. Perfect! 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...