Why become a member? ×

Established covers/originals band looking for new bass player - Kingston/Surrey

tedmanzie

[i][This is not my project but please [b]PM[/b] me and I'll put you in touch with the guy I know running the band, cheers Ted][/i]

[b]Established covers/originals band looking for new bass player - Kingston/Surrey[/b]

60's Soul through to current day alternative rock. Current line up is vocals, keys, drums, guitar. Rehearsals take place just off the A3 near Painshill/Woking.

Gigs will eventually be at least one a week. Pub gigs pay £50 and will be in the Surrey area. Corporate and function work anything from £250 a night and could potentially be all over the place. We’ve had a major setback in that our old bass player got our singer pregnant so everything has had to be put on hold /cancelled.

We have a booking agent wanting to fill the band's diary with the better paid work. We have some work to do in order to get this over the line as we have a new singer in place and need to nail down the set. Record it and do a video – we have all of the resources lined up for this but obviously need our bass player in place too.

We also have an original project using the same singer which is interesting. Gordon Mills jr (Ed Sheeran, Newton Faulkner), Carey Willets from Athlete and Ian Dench (Beyonce) have been involved in writing the material
https://soundcloud.com/adamstarkmusic/heaven

[quote name='keyedit' timestamp='1422473187' post='2673181']
I'm potentially interested in this band. Is it possible to get to hear some of their covers, or a set list, before we take it any further?

Thanks
[/quote]

Hi, I don't know anything about the band other than is in the info at the top, but if you PM me your email I'll put you in touch with the chap who runs the band and I'm sure he can tell you everything you need to know. Cheers, Ted

Hi man my name is Adrian ...i told you a bit about myself... I've been playing bass for over 13 years, i play in diferent tunnings in 4 and 5 strings ... in those years traveling more than 30 countries .... gaining experience in touring and recording career, recording with people like Dan Weller from Sykth.  
Originally I come from Spain ... moving to the UK in 2004 to improve my career, since then I have been playing with different bands.... 
I start my first band in Spain in 1999 and after a few years before my arrival in the United Kingdom in Spain was playing in a well-known band.... 
After the band broke up I start thinking about moving to the UK.  
Once in the UK plays a few different bands, study a music HNC and music degree while i didnt finish sue my commitmet at that time with touring I record with people like Dan weller (Sykth) and I do several tours in UK and tour more than 20 countries the moment im totally free and i willing to work with high standard band ... i hope you like my playing and guive me the oportunnity to show you my skills