Why become a member? ×

Washburn Idol WB66 Single Cut FS
£250

allighatt0r

Hello Chaps!

Bit of a rarity these! I'm selling my Washburn WB66 Idol bass. No pictures of the bass itself at the moment but this is what it looks like:

It's not in new condition, it's taken a couple ofknocks in it's time, round the back and bottom edge, and I'll photograph them when I can. There's also a small dint in the back of the neck. Also buckle the usual rash (just in the surface, nothing deep). The pickups have also worn shiny near the E and A, and a couple of the pickup screws have lost their paint and are a copper colour.

Further details:

[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]WB66 Idol[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Description: Solidbody bass. Made in Indonesia [/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Build: Mahogany body, set-in two-piece mahogany neck with 24 medium nickel frets on a rosewood fingerboard. Diecast Washburn tuners, Buzz Feiten tuning system, Washburn tun-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece. Chrome hardware[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Electrics: Passive, with two Eden soapbar pickups. Two volumes and two tone controls, three-way pickup selector switch[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Scale length: 34"/864mm[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Width of neck:[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Nut 40mm[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]12th fret 53mm[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]String spacing:[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Nut 11mm[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Bridge 19mm[/font][/color]
[color=#474747][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Weight: 9lbs/4.1kg[/font][/color]

I'd rather not post, but I'm happy to deliver for a bit of diesel money within a couple of hours from Bury st Eds. It will come in a worn out ABS hard case.

Looking for £250, but make me an offer. No trades thanks.

Edited by allighatt0r