Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK310 ***NOW SOLD***
£200

Grassie

[attachment=182265:atk.jpg]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Ibanez ATK310 4 string bass guitar in mint green with 3-piece maple neck, 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, 3 band active EQ (bass, middle, treble) and Ibanez's CAP Double Humbucker pickup, which offers three distinct sounds for all styles of playing. There are two humbucking coils inside one pickup, which can minimize noise by hum cancelling in each pickup position (neck, bridge and combined). Flip-top battery compartment and through-body stringing.Curren[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]tly strung with stainless steel Picato strings (40-100), comes with a decent padded gig bag, all in excellent condition - no dings or scuffs. A great bass with loads of tone, this does a very good impression of a Stingray for a fraction of the cash. The reason I'm selling? Well, I've come to realise that active basses aren't for me, and all I need is my Precision bass. Based on the Isle of Wight so I can meet at one of the ferry terminals your end (Portsmouth/Lymington/Southampton), but buyer collects - poor courier services have put me off posting anything other than letters... £200 and she's yours.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]NOW SOLD[/font][/color]

Edited by Grassie

[quote name='Grassie' timestamp='1422469816' post='2673130']
Great picture!! :D I nearly said yes cos of that, but no, sorry, the money is going toward a [size=2]guitar... :ph34r:[/size]
[/quote] Yes made a rod for my own back with that pic. Just added some new pics ;) - Good luck with your 6 string quest...but remember bass is much cooler :D

What a lovely colour. For a moment I forgot that I dislike heaps of chrome, have 10+ basses already and live several hundred miles away and thought to myself "cor, I fancy a bit of that".

Then I woke from my daze. Sorry about that. Cool story, bro. Have a bump anyway :)