Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Valenti 003
£800

sirmontofgue

Had this bass for about 5 years & never thought I'd sell it, but it's been sat in its case since I got delivery of my new Valenti 5 String...and I can't keep too many basses (what says everyone else...you can never have enough basses!) also I need the money nowadays. I used it in quite a few gigs and it sounds fantastic, so powerful. It has a few scratches and marks, especially on the rear, as you'd expect from a gig used bass (see the pics). However, they are nothing too serious and it still looks beautiful.

This is one of the first basses Nino made under the name Valenti, he made it as an instock item as opposed to his usual custom work.

The Specs are...

Vintage Full Sized Jazz Alder Body
Maple Neck w/Pau Ferro Fretboard
Inca Silver w/matching headstock
Satin Finish on Neck
White pickguard
Nordstrand NJ4 single coil pickups
Aguilar OBP-1 2 band Preamp
Hipshot HB-1 Tuning Keys
Gotoh Quick Release Bridge
Chrome Hardware
Contoured heel for easier access to the upper frets
Hipshot Drop D-tuner
Vintage Tone Control
Active/Passive Push/Pull Pot
Series/Parallel Push/Pull Pot

So the four controls are

Volume (Push/Pull Series/Parallel)
Blend (Wired like the Sadowsky basses are)
Vintage Tone Control (Push/Pull Active Passive)
Stacked Bass and treble of the Aguilar OBP-1 Pre Amp

The price is now £750 as it comes with a Stagg hard case, that I got with it, that's got a few scratches as you can see. I still have the original pick up cover, but the screws are missing.

I'm loathe to send this via post (if anyone wants to come and try it out before buying, I'm in Nottingham), but I will consider meeting anyone half way as longs as it's within 30-40 miles.

[attachment=182388:1.jpg][attachment=182389:2.jpg][attachment=182390:3.jpg][attachment=182391:4.jpg][attachment=182392:5.jpg][attachment=182393:6.jpg][attachment=182394:P1090138.jpg][attachment=182395:P1090139.jpg][attachment=182396:P1090140.jpg][attachment=182397:P1090145.jpg]

Edited by sirmontofgue