Why become a member? ×

G+L 5 string L-2500 sold *pending usual*
£295

Black Coffee

Pictures are hard to get good this time of year without decent light so accept my apologies.
The top horn appears to have a blip on it in the first pic but it's the reflection of the ceiling light and not a mark.

I've finally decided I need to let this go.
This is a beauty of an active/passive bass with real flexibility. Trouble for me is that I just want to play it passive all the time and despite multiple attempts to get used to active electronics they are not for me. So somebody else might as well be enjoying it.

So here is a blue burst finish G+L tribute series 5 string. 34" scale. According to the plastic and label which is still on the back it is a late 2009 model and plays lovely. Some honest play wear/swirls on the front and a slight mark on the neck just visible in the pic of the rear of the headstock. It's barely perceptible to the hands and doesn't affect playing at all but I'm mentioning it nonetheless.
There is a fantastic warwick lightweight canvas/hardcase with this which has all the benefits of a rigid case without the weight. I'm looking for a quick sale so if you are coming up slightly short just PM me and we can maybe agree on our differences.
Any questions just ask.
Post included to UK only, thanks.

Edited by Black Coffee

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1423126936' post='2680978']
And here is the best value for money on the internet today.
[/quote]

Absolutely.
Great price, if this had a maple board I would have been throwing money at you!
Good luck with the sale, I don't think you'll need it!

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1423126936' post='2680978']
And here is the best value for money on the internet today.
[/quote]

Yep
I've a non bass related purchase waiting and this needs to be gone. Somebody help me out please.

I'm at home until 1100hrs today. Get a bank transfer to me before 1000hrs and I will pack it up and do next day delivery by Parcelforce and you will have this tomorrow.

Can't get faster than that.