Why become a member? ×

**TRADED** Fodera Monarch 4 Deluxe VW Classic
£3500

theshape101

TRADED!
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]I picked this up a few months ago and it pains me to sell it but I'm just more comfortable on a 5 string. This is an amazing playing and sounding bass and if I was a 4 string guy this would be going nowhere but I'm just not getting the use out of it and it deserves to be played![/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]It was completed in December 2000. It's a Victor Wooten Classic Monarch but it has the Emperor control layout. It has been well gigged over the years and has seen some light wear too. I want to make this as clear as I can for the buyers sake. [/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Very versatile in setup, with an incredible amount of tones available.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Body - Mahogany[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Top - Maple flamed and lightly figured[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Neck - 3 piece Hard Rock Maple[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Headstock - Matching[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Fretboard - Indian Rosewood[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Neck Joint - Dovetail[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Scale - 34"[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Preamp - Fodera/Pope 3 band Custom Shop Preamp (bass/mid/treble cut and boost, Master vol, Blend, Active/Passive Tone Roll Off, Act/Pass Switch, Kill Switch)[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Pickups - EMG PJ[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Tuners - Gotoh Tuners with D-Tuner installed[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Strap locks - Recessed[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Tools - Truss Rod adjustment wrench[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hardware - Full set of Gold Hardware and Black Hardware[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Plastic Hard Shell Case included. [/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Small marks on the body, some checking on the finish of the body in places, cracks around the output jack and some dings/wear on the back and side from guitar stands. I've tried to show this in the pictures so the buyer is aware of any imperfections but some are hard to capture. These are not visible from even a short distance as seen in pics.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]The bass is pictured with Black tuners and a Gold Fodera Bridge but it comes with a full set of Gold and Black hardware so I'll include the gold tuners and black Fodera bridge also. [/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ships from Cork in Ireland. [/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]I would prefer bank transfer as payment.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Thanks for looking,[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Shane. [/size][/font]

Edited by theshape101

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...