Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Custom Telecaster Bass
£750

sk8

Okay. I need to raise some funds and I'm going to put this up.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 string 34 inch scale[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]20 fret[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Idigbo body[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rock maple neck with tele headstock and wenge fingerboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gotoh bridge and hipshot tuners plus d tuner on [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Schaller Strap locks[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Schaller split pup in the p position[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]White body with tort plate and metal control plate[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Body is 15 mm bigger than usual to allow the back to be a bit further in reducing neck dive associated with Tele basses. [/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for [s]£750[/s] [s]£700[/s] £600 including the Hiscox case collected from Bath/Bristol area.[/font][/color]

Edited by sk8

[quote name='stingraybassman' timestamp='1424380745' post='2695803']
That my friend is a little rascal! Love the balance of the pick guard & control plate. Great pics as well.

If I was gigging I'd be all over this, good luck.....
[/quote]

Cheers Dude

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1423412713' post='2684483']
Okay. I need to raise some funds and I'm going to put this up.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 string 34 inch scale[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]20 fret[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Idigbo body[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rock maple neck with tele headstock and wenge fingerboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Gotoh bridge and hipshot tuners plus d tuner on [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Schaller Strap locks[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Schaller split pup in the p position[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Butterscotch blond body with tort plate and metal control plate[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Body is 15 mm bigger than usual to allow the back to be a bit further in reducing neck dive associated with Tele basses. [/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for £750 including the Hiscox case collected from Bath/Bristol area. [/font][/color]

[/quote]
That is a beauty and when I win the Euromillions Jackpot I'm 'avin' it :) ! I'm completely penniless at the moment though …...

[quote name='mike 110' timestamp='1426006363' post='2713344'] That is a beauty and when I win the Euromillions Jackpot I'm 'avin' it :) ! I'm completely penniless at the moment though …... [/quote]

Cheers Dude. Played it on the weekend and its a great unique bass for sure. Wavering on letting it go now :lol: