Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender 54 Precision Reissue Blue Flower
£675

azumi

Reluctant sale but needs must - a beautiful and light (3.7kg) Fender 54 precision reissue (crafted in Japan). Immaculate condition except for one tiny ding as shown in the photo. Comes with a Gator hard case.

Pricel; £675

I'm based in London.

Edited by azumi

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

What aero71 said was that your bass is the blue flower model. It is not a Paisley pattern model. Therefore paisley shouldn't be in the title. It should say blue flower and not blue Paisley. I hope this helps. Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='azumi' timestamp='1456590368' post='2990582']
@Beedster - what I know is that it is a 54 Reissue - I'm not sure about it being a '60s Telecaster Bass. Anybody an expert on this?
[/quote]
Im no expert but i think all the Tele basses were slab bodies and the 54/55 were contoured.
If its contoured it would probably be the japanese "version" of a 54 (OPB-54) the body contours and neck profile are different to original 54/55 and custom shop reissues as i believe are the pick-up size/shape (but others may know different?) dont think they had flowered 50s basses though so maybe its a bit of both eras .
Looks in great condition glwts

Edited by walplayer

Its the 54 body but a CIJ tribute to the 60s Paisley Telebass - I've the pink paisley version of this - great bass and surprising variation in sound - Also a sod to set up due to the heel end truss adjustment and the small size fret wire but once done an utter joy to play, really great necks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...