Why become a member? ×

Sold
£225

bagsieblue

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]Sold - Excellent bass - punches way above its weight:[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]Not used this in a while as struggling to get a band off the ground.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]Slim neck, lightweight, easy to play bass.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Versatile 3 band EQ section and MK1 Bartolini pickups [/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]Spec:[list]
[*]Mahogany body
[*]5 Piece SR4 Jatoba/Bubinga neck
[*]Accu Cast B20 bridge
[*]Bartolini MK1 pickups
[*]Bartolini MK1 3 band eq.
[/list]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][size=4]There are a few marks on the body - the body does mark very easily.[/size][/color][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][size=4]There are some marks on the back and underside of the neck - see pictures.[/size][/color][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3]Lots more pictures to send through - any trial or inspection is welcome.
Feel free to contact me for more details.

[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by bagsieblue

[quote name='chrismuzz' timestamp='1424039230' post='2691963']
Wow man, you get through some nice gear. I love the wood on that neck!
[/quote]

I go through a buying phase then a selling phase....had a band on the horizon, gone pear shaped so selling phase it is!!!

[quote name='thebigyin' timestamp='1424109732' post='2692734']
If I could sell one of my Classical Guitars I would have this off you. Will be in touch if I get any joy. Good luck with the sale.
[/quote]
Good luck with the Classical Guitar!!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1425771712' post='2710627']
Hi Martyn, I know you say this is mahogany. is this a dark wood body or a light wood with a dark lacquer finish?
[/quote]
Hi Rich - hope you are well.
Its a mahogany body with a dark finish also.
To copy and paste from the spec: [color=#CCCCCC][font=myriad-pro, sans-serif]Features a SR Mahogany body with a Natural Brown Mahogany finish[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...