Why become a member? ×

Bassist w/ BV's wanted for Bucks based Function Band

Truckstop

Hello all,

We're looking for a bassist to take my place so that I can switch to keyboards. We've been looking for a keyboard player for ages with no luck so this is the most obvious way!

We're currently a four-piece, all aged 20-30 and we're based in Wooburn Green which is on the outskirts of High Wycombe. We are a start up project and because we haven't been able to find a keyboard player we haven't booked any gigs yet. However, we do have enough music ready to go and the second we're rehearsed with keys we're pulling the trigger on top quality recordings, videos, website and agents.

We play to a high standard and we'd expect you to also play to a good standard. Obviously your own gear and transport is essential and we'd like you to be well versed in many styles of popular music. You should be aged between 20-30, male or female and you MUST be able to provide solid backing vocals.

Please get in touch if this interests you and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have!

Cheers

Alex

Edited by Truckstop