Why become a member? ×

Feedback for LukeFRC

LukeFRC

D'oh! I just started a thread for you too! I'll just copy what i put there and delete that one :)

"I sold him a neck that didn't fit the bass i had, very co-operative guy. He sent me a cheque as he doesn't have paypal but it cleared fine and all was good. Very nice guy to talk to and it was a nice and easy transaction, i'd do business again!
thanks dude"

EDIT: yeah alright just use the other >_< that was confusing haha

Edited by budget bassist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Swapped my old faithful Aria Fretless with Luke for his POD XT. Great chap to deal with, good communications, and item was well packed and sent very quickly. Buyers/Sellers can totally trade with Luke in confidence - Thanks Luke, great to deal with bass brethren :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Luke ended up with my Blue Fender USA Jazz.

Asked for it to be reserved and followed up with payment on the same day (Nearly paid twice, lol).

Good comms throughout. The bass is with him now, Just had a text.

Would reccomend and deal with Luke anytime.

Thanks mate, enjoy it!

Trav

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A true gent and man of his word, I'd have no problem recommending Luke as a guy to deal with.

Despite the weather and banks conspiring against us Luke went out of his way to sort the purchase of his cab out inc reorganising a courier collection because the courier couldn't collect on the agreed date.

Hope to deal with Luke again in 2011. :)

[quote name='stevie' post='1079520' date='Jan 6 2011, 09:38 AM']Just noticed that Luke has a feedback thread.

Sold him a Precision a couple of years ago for a not inconsiderable amount of money. Payment was prompt and Luke was a pleasure to deal with. Better late than never :-)

Stevie[/quote]

Thanks Stevie! Not just any precision.... the last precision i'll ever own! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

just purchased a cheap back up bass from Luke and even that as posted somewhere above would need a small explosion to have damaged as the packing was so good, lol, bass plays very nice, thanks for the effort put in, would deal with luke again in a flash, cheers fella

Edited by huwgarms

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought 'Bass Culture; The John Entwhistle Bass Collection' book from Luke, easy transaction and arrived in no time.

Currently dribbling over the amazing collection of the late, great Ox.

Don't hesitate to deal with him, as his previous feedback says.

• 2 weeks later...