Why become a member? ×

Bass Player Needed North West

guitarman8

We are a hard working touring rock band based in the north west of England.
Just finished recording third album, last album was released worldwide via SPV
Looking for dedicated professional bass player, backing vocals preferred but not essential.
If you would like more info please call Paul on 07957124986 or reply to this add.

Thank you :)

If you like classic rock, these guys will be right up your street. Great sound/sounds as they have evolved over a couple of albums, but VERY well written stuff.
I was speaking with Paul, and would have loved the chance, but I'm not quite what they are looking for. Really great opportunity for someone here, don't be shy, jump in an call him!!

Ditto the above. I worked with the band after their Bassplayer quit for a good portion of 2014, racking up a stack of gigs and playing Bass on their new album.
This is a serious opportunity for a committed player........

Edited by mart3442

• 1 month later...

Hello, my name is Adrian ... I've been playing bass for over 13 years, i play in diferent tunnings in 4 and 5 strings ... in those years traveling more than 30 countries .... gaining experience in touring and recording career, recording with people like Dan Weller from Sykth.     
Originally I come from Spain ... moving to the UK in 2004 to improve my career, since then I have been playing with different bands....    
I start my first band in Spain in 1999 and after a few years before my arrival in the United Kingdom in Spain was playing in a well-known band....    
After the band broke up I start thinking about moving to the UK.     
Once in the UK plays a few different bands, study a music HNC and music degree while i didnt finish due my commitmet at that time ...at the moment im totally free and i willing to work with high standard band ... i hope you like my playing and guive me the oportunnity to show you my skills