Why become a member? ×

Boss ME50B - £90 Posted *Sold*
£90

CamdenRob

[b]*Sold*[/b]

[b]Boss ME50B - £90 Posted in the UK (No Power Supply)[/b]

Standard multi-FX, loads of bells and whistles. I've enjoyed messing around with this since I picked it up from here last year but I just have no use for it... I never use effects so a multi-FX is kinda surplus to requirements really.

Earliest I can get to the post office to send out will be Saturday the 28th of February.

Edited by CamdenRob

My old one :)

Sorry it didn't work out for you Rob.

I replaced it with a Zoom B3, which is great (particularly the amp modelling sims), but I really do miss the ME50B because it's so interactive and fun to play with.. Not only that, but some of it sounds are more 'authentic' to my ears than those on the Zoom..

Just to add that, this was properly checked out by my amp tech not long before I sold it to Rob.

Hmmm....?

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1424855937' post='2701113']
My old one :)

Sorry it didn't work out for you Rob.

I replaced it with a Zoom B3, which is great (particularly the amp modelling sims), but I really do miss the ME50B because it's so interactive and fun to play with.. Not only that, but some of it sounds are more 'authentic' to my ears than those on the Zoom..

Just to add that, this was properly checked out by my amp tech not long before I sold it to Rob.

Hmmm....?
[/quote]

It's an excellent unit :) I plugged it in for an hour when I got home after meeting you and literally haven't touched it since! Guess that kind of shows I'm not really in need of a multi FX... :blink: