Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 4 Button MIDI USB Controller Footswitch
£40

Selling a 4 button USB MIDI footswitch which I used to control Ableton Live at gigs to trigger samples/backing tracks.

These are hand made by a guy in Hungary and are excellent build quality with LED's.

Looking for £40 including postage to the UK

[attachment=184913:s-l140.jpg]

Some more tech info below;

[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][b]Full control for Amplitube, Guitar Rig, Revalver, Ableton Live, any DAW or software which can handle midi![/b][/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][size=2][b]Turn your favorite guitar amp software into a fully functional multi-effect unit with a volume or wah pedal!

[color=#FF0010][size=2][size=3]UPDATE[/size][/size][/color][/b][/size][/font][/font][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][size=2][size=2][size=2][color=#FF0010][size=2][size=2]Many people have asked me[size=2] about iPad compatibility. I've got an iPad to test and it works!
[size=2]Tes[size=2]ted with a camera connection kit, USB 2.0 hub, USB guitar link and my USB foot controller. All of them work fine together.
[size=2]Tested with Amplitube for iPad.
My iPad is now a fully functional, high-quality guitar effects processor :)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/color][/size][/size][/size][/font][/font][/color][/size]
[b][size=2][font=Arial][size=2][b][color=#FF0010]Also tested with this great looper software : [url="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/loopr-live-loop-composer/id544645268?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4"]Loopr Live Loop Composer[/url][/color][/b][/size][/font][/size][/b]

[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]My goal was to create a cheap but usable midi footswitch with pedal for wah effect for my favorite guitar effetct software Guitar Rig.[/font][/font][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial]You can connect an external pedal for wah, volume, etc. (not included). Calibration support is inculded![/font][/font][/color][/size]

[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][color=#000000][font=Arial]Plug and play, no driver or installation needed. Just plug it into a free USB slot and your OS will recognize it. Choose USB Midi device in your software settings and you're ready to go.[/font][/color]

[b]Two controller mode[/b]:
[b]Mode 1[/b]: [color=#000000]Changing whole presets. The controller sends program change messages. The LEDs indicates which preset is working.[/color]
[b]Mode 2[/b]: [color=#000000]To activate this mode, press buttons 2&3&4. To change back to mode 1, press buttons 1&2&3 (All LEDs will blink for half a second to indicate this).[/color]
[color=#000000]In mode 2 the controller sends control change messages. It allows you turn functions/effects on and off individually. The LEDs indicate the state.
[b] In mode 2, press a button for 10 seconds to switch to momentary mode. [/b](All LEDs will blink for half a second to indicate this).
It allows you to use non-on/off functions like 'previous/next preset', 'tape deck play' etc.[/color]
[color=#000000] [b]The LEDs do not light up in momentary mode since it's unnecessary[/b].[/color][/font][/font][/color][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1]Now you can use all the functions of your software.[/size][/font][/color]
[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial] [/font][/font][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][b][color=#000000][font=Arial][b]External pedal input. [/b][/font][/color][/b][color=#000000][font=Arial]You can connect any standard pedal with a 6.3mm (¼ inch) stereo jack.[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial] Using an “insert” or “Y-shaped” cable.
To use the full range of the pedal you may have to calibrate it.
[b]Calibration:[/b] Step 1:turn the pedal to minimum position and press button 1 AND button 3. [/font][/color][/font][/font][/color][/size][size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000](All LEDs will blink for half a second to indicate this).[/color][/size]
Step 2:turn the pedal to maximum position and press button 1 AND button 4. ([/font][/font][/color][/size][size=2][color=#000000][font=Times][font=Arial][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000][font=Arial][size=2][color=#000000]All LEDs will blink for half a second to indicate this)[/color][/size][/font][/color][/size]
The device will save the calibration data so you only have to do it once.[/font][/color]

[b]Tested in Windows XP, Windows 7 64 and MAC with Amlitube, Guitar Rig, Revalver[size=2],[/size] Ableton Live[/b]. Amlitube and Guitar Rig has good functional free version.[/font][/font][/color][/size]

Edited by danweb22